Why Is the Ozeri Pan Worth Considering?
- The Stone Earth Pan is a truly non-stick pant that won’t wear out over time.
- The ultra-safe stone-based coating won’t leach chemicals into your food.
- Fried eggs slide around in the pan without added butter or oil.
- The pan gets hot quickly and keeps an even cooking temperature without hot spots.
- The textured cooking surface allows you to cook using less oil than normal.
- The grippy silicone handle remains cool, protecting you from the heat and, also keeping the pan from slipping out of your hands.
- Cleaning up is amazingly simple and can be done just with a paper towel.
- This frying pan is compatible with induction cooktops.
The Main Features Of Ozeri Pan
1. Safety: The Stone Earth Pan by Ozeri delivers non-stick performance while remaining free of PFOA and other harmful chemicals used in traditional frying pans. It will not emit toxic fumes when exposed to high temperatures.
The Stone Pan is good for your health because you can cook with less oil than you would normally need. This feature helps people who follow low-fat programs in watching their fat intake.
This post contains links to Amazon. The publisher may get paid if You purchase something through the links without additional costs to You.
2. Design: The Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri is sturdy and deep enough to hold larger meals. The base of the pan is made out of durable die-cast aluminum, which provides good heat distribution and helps to cook your food evenly. The inner stone-based coating is made of GREBLON ceramic and has the natural look of stone.
The pan is induction stove safe. The flat, magnetized bottom helps to efficiently transfer energy from induction stoves. The pan can go in the oven up to 446 F.
The Stone Earth Pan is available in 3 sizes: *8″ (20cm), *10″ (26cm), *12″ (30cm).
3. Non-stick properties: This stone pan allows you to saute, fry, bake, boil, and braise with very little oil. The STONEHENGE coating has excellent non-stick properties. The food glides smoothly along the bottom and effortlessly comes out of the pan.
The directions note that the pan should not be put in the dishwasher because of hard water concerns. However, Stone Pan is very easy to clean by hand. Just use mild soap, warm water, and a sponge. Just make sure you don’t put the pan under the water while it is still hot.
How to Use
Before cooking for the first time, it is recommended that you season your pan by giving it a light coating of vegetable oil. The directions also say not to use the pan above medium heat.
The Stone Earth Pan cooks evenly and the cooked food tastes delicious. The size and shape of the pan are great for pancakes which come out perfect even without using oil. Eggs slide right out of the pan and omelets turn out perfect. Scrambled eggs don’t leave any residue. Grilled cheese turns out beautifully and evenly browned.
The comfortable handle stays cool to the touch and keeps you from burning your hand.
Some owners feel that this pan is a little heavy for their hands (wrists). The cookware is slightly heavier than most of the other pans because the interior is made of heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum. However, the weight makes the pan sit on the stove perfectly.
You can order the lid that fits the pan from Amazon by clicking here.
This pan is deep and easy to work with. The comfortable handle stays cool to the touch and keeps you from burning your hand.
If you are looking for a safe, sturdy, and affordable non-stick frying pan, the Stone Earth Pan is the one to get. It is well-made, durable, eco-friendly, and extremely easy to clean. The pan would make a great gift for someone who lives a healthy lifestyle and tries to eat less oily foods.